[Mailman-Users] Mailman/htdig Success and a question or 3..

Glenn Sieb ges+lists at wingfoot.org
Thu Jan 9 06:35:20 CET 2003

At 07:21 AM 1/8/2003 +0000, Richard Barrett posted the following...
>/mailman/htdig/ is correct. This is explained in the file
>$build/INSTALL.htdig-mm installed by the #444884 patch. In part it says:

*duck* sorry, my bad :)

><quote>
>$prefix/cgi-bin/htdig
>$prefix/Mailman/Cgi/htdig.py
></quote>

Ok.. I've removed my HTDIG_ARCHIVE_URL from my mm_cfg.py.. now I've
restarted Apache, and gone to a list with archives...

When I search, I get htdig's nice search results.. and when I hover over a
link:

https://www.wingfoot.org/mailman/htdig/testing5/2003-January.txt

That's the link that shows.. but when I click on it I get:

Internal Server Error

to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster at www.wingfoot.org and
inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have
done that may have caused the error.

My /var/log/httpd-error.log shows:

[Thu Jan  9 00:30:34 2003] [error] [client 67.85.96.168] Premature end of
script headers: /usr/local/mailman/cgi-bin/htdig

I've searched the FAQ with no luck.. :-/

(This is all why I thought I "fixed" it by changing
HTDIG_ARCHIVE_URL...sorry for the confusion...)

Anyway--I really do appreciate all the help you all have been :) This list
is a great resource!

Glenn

---
The original portions of this message are the copyright of the author
(c)1998-2002 Glenn E. Sieb.    ICQ UIN: 300395    IRC Nick: Rainbear

"Religion is for those who do what they are told regardless of what is right.
Spirituality is for those who do what is right regardless of what
they are told." -- unattributed