[Mailman-Users] problems with different chatsets (footer gets attached if different)

Sebastian Talmon sebastian at talmon.net
Sat Jan 4 12:12:40 CET 2003

Hi,

on my lists (Mailman 2.1, language: DE) I have the problem that:

 - if the user send with charset="iso-8859-1" anything is fine

 - if user sends with charset=us-ascii (some mailers do if there
   are no german umlauts) then the footer from the mailinglist
   gets attached and the Message is made Content-Type: multipart/mixed

     --===============30524332635360873==

     asdf--