[Mailman-Users] 'advertised' setting being ignored (problem in 2.1?)

Bob Franklin r.c.franklin at reading.ac.uk
Thu Jan 2 21:11:27 CET 2003

Hi,

I'm trying out version 2.1 and am having problems with the 'advertised'
option.  This can be changed by a list administrator and 'list_lists -a'
will show or not show it, depending on the current setting.

doesn't show up; I just get 'there currently are no publicly-advertised
Mailman mailing lists' (I can get to the relevant listinfo/admin page by
putting in the URL manually).  I have tried a manual refresh.

Is there a global setting somewhere [I haven't found one], have I missed
something else, or is it a bug?

Thanks in advance,

  - Bob

--
 Bob Franklin <r.c.franklin at reading.ac.uk>          +44 (0)118 378 6630
 Systems and Communications, IT Services, The University of Reading, UK