[Mailman-Users] Re: ht://Dig error

C. Posey tester5-dated-1046792781.a3d96f at macvoodoo.ath.cx
Thu Feb 27 16:46:16 CET 2003

Ok - I completely rebuilt htdig 3.1.6 and I can see now from the
./configure - that a lot is dependent on the build process. So I
rebuilt with the proper values for my htdig install. Ran the blow away
again, sent another msg to the list, form appears on TOC, ran the
cronjob, and now when I try to search I am getting a new msg:

ht://Dig error

htsearch detected an error.  Please report this to the webmaster of
this site.  The error message is:
Unable to read word database file
Did you run htmerge?

I wa</spt aware that I was supposed to run htmerge after the cronjob?