[Mailman-Users] Mailman's Host Name & sendmail's Virtual Users

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sun Feb 16 20:28:54 CET 2003

Read:
  http://www.sendmail.org/virtual-hosting.html

The DNS mx records for cinemastudies.org and tcf.ua.edu must both point
to your mailserver.

Your Mailserver must have both domains setup as local names
(/etc/mail/local-host-names -- or something like that).

You might also want to put the domain names in your /etc/mail/access
file with the keyword allow.

Good Luck - Jon Carnes