[Mailman-Users] hotmail bouncing

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Thu Feb 13 16:28:41 CET 2003

Some folks on the list have hypothesized that this is due to some spam
rules setup on hotmail servers (but not consistent across all their
servers).

Try modifying SMTP_MAX_RCPTS (in the file mm_cfg.py):
  # Ceiling on the number of recipients that can be specified
  # in a single SMTP transaction.  Set to 0 to submit the
  # entire recipient list in one transaction.  Only used with
  # the SMTPDirect DELIVERY_MODULE.
  # SMTP_MAX_RCPTS = 500
  SMTP_MAX_RCPTS = 5

If that works, please let us know.