[Mailman-Users] hotmail bouncing

Ivan Van Laningham ivanlan at pauahtun.org
Thu Feb 13 14:12:50 CET 2003

Hi All--

David wrote:

> I've been running an announce only list for a couple of months. Hotmail
> has bounced everything from the last two posts. It's pretty vanilla
> stuff... some text and some url's. Nothing I can imagine them bouncing
> for, unless there is something they don't like in Mailman headers.
>
> If anyone has any clues I'd be most grateful. A lot of our customers
> unfortunately use these abominable hotmail things.

I have no answers, but I'd like them too;-)  I don't seem to get as many
as David gets, but every now and then hotmail will puke on half (half!)
my subscribers.  I think the last time was about two months ago.

Metta,
Ivan
Ivan Van Laningham
God N Locomotive Works
http://www.pauahtun.org/
Army Signal Corps:  Cu Chi, Class of '70
Author:  Teach Yourself Python in 24 Hours