[Mailman-Users] Setting up Mailman on Sendmail

Staven Bruce Staven.Bruce at valleyair.org
Tue Feb 11 17:38:19 CET 2003

I am trying to set up Mailman on Sendmail. However I am having some trouble.
This is my first time around using Linux 8.0 and Sendmail 8.12. I am using
Mailman/Sendmail in conjunction with our company's Exchange 5.5 server. I
have a seperate IP address and DNS entry for Mailman/Sendmail, but I can't
figure out if that is enough for Mailman/Sendmail to work, or if I need to
put the Mailman/Sendmail box "in the stream" of the incoming mail traffic,
so that all list related messages are captured and all non list related
messages are then forwarded on to the Exchange server. (Which is exactly
what I don't want to do!)

Any info would greatly help.

Thanks,

Staven