[Mailman-Users] backing up mailman lists on commercial servers

John Hughes jlhughes at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 10 18:26:38 CET 2003

I rent space on a commercial Web site that uses cpanel for site management.

Mailman comes installed and ready to use.

Question: In an arrangement like this, where I do not have direct access to
installation and related files, how do I back up my mailing list addresses and
archive?

The mailman FAQ suggests a shell script but I'm unfamiliar with how I would
determine the required paths. Also, I would only want to back up my lists.

Any help would be appreciated.

TIA

John Hughes