[Mailman-Users] Usenet news gated to list as attachment with v2.1.1

Evert Jan van Ramselaar evertjan at vanramselaar.nl
Mon Feb 10 17:57:02 CET 2003

Hi people,

I'm new to this list, so please be kind to me... :)
I searched the archives of this list back for a few months, but did not
find anything on the topic.

Last weekend I upgraded from Mailman v2.0.13 to v2.1.1. Almost
everything went smoothly, except for this little problem: Whenever a
message from a newsgroup gets gated to the list, it is being sent as an
attachment. Is this a bug or a feature? When using 2.0.13 the messages
were gated as plain text. I'd like to have that behaviour back.

Attached you will find:
news_onserver.txt		the message as is on the newsserver
news_gatedtolist.txt	the message as being sent by Mailman

Thanks in advance.

--
  Evert Jan van Ramselaar  <evertjan at vanramselaar.nl>
  Van Ramselaar Info Tech  <http://www.vanramselaar.nl>