[Mailman-Users] Announce: Mailman 2.0.13 compatible eVote available

Marilyn Davis marilyn at deliberate.com
Fri Feb 7 18:21:01 CET 2003

Thanks Larry.  You're right, it isn't good for 2.1 -- yet.

You could put in an enhancement request, both at
http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/mailman and
http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/evote

The actual work would involve only modifying a few Mailman 2.1's
modules and making the new installation script.

Marilyn