[Mailman-Users] Can't admin pending messages -- me too

James Devenish j-devenish at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Feb 5 04:22:38 CET 2003

In message <1044414569.1639.30.camel at Anns1.nc.rr.com>
on Tue, Feb 04, 2003 at 10:09:25PM -0500, Jon Carnes wrote:
> Look at ~mailman/bin/fix_url.py.

Yes, I was going to mention that but the notes at the top of the file
said "This script is intended to be run as a bin/withlist script, i.e.
bin/withlist -l -r fix_url listname [options]". I wasn't clear on
when I would be prompted for an address. Because I had multiple lists to
move over, I didn't want to do this interactively and so I used
config_list, since an explicit example was given on the Mailman website.
Thanks anyway.