[Mailman-Users] Manually marking users as bouncing/bad addresses?

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Mon Feb 3 04:16:57 CET 2003

Hmmm, your best bet might be to modify your Bounce handlers so that
these errant bounces are captured by Mailman.

I would be happy to take a whack at the ones it's missing if you want to
forward them on. No guarantees, but at least I'll do no harm!

The rest of what you want will have to wait until the SQL integration is
working...

Jon Carnes