[Mailman-Users] Language setup problem

Rostyk Ivantsiv company at cd.lvivnet.com
Sun Feb 2 22:05:18 CET 2003

Hello!

      I have a problem with setting up the language(in my case it's
      Russian). I can set the Russian language through Language
      Options for a particular List, but some general admin pages,
      like http://www.myhost/mailman/admin (it contains the text
      "Welcome!
      Below is the collection of publicly-advertised Mailman mailing
      list...")
      remain in English. The .po and .mo files appear to have the
      translation for these parts of text, but how can I set the whole
      mailman site to be in Russian, not just the lists???

      P.S. I tried setting DEFAULT_SERVER_LANGUAGE = 'ru' in
      mm_cfg.py,
      but it just brought to server error.

      In README.I18.en it's not described how to implement this.

      Maybe, you can help?
      Thanx