[Mailman-Users] Auto deleteing non-member posts

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sun Feb 2 05:13:58 CET 2003

The work-around will still work, but is no longer necessary.  In 2.1 you
can set any list to automatically discard any held messages.

Many kudos to Barry and the development crew!  This area of Mailman has
been greatly expanded and improved - not only in choices, but in the
robustness of the application.  As an example of this, the request.db
file can now simply be deleted and Mailman will recreate one as
necessary.  This make it quite easy to handle a run-away situation from
the command line.

Jon Carnes