[Mailman-Users] squirrelmail sends mailman message as attachment

Keith Mastin kmastin at beechtree.ca
Sat Feb 1 08:02:20 CET 2003

Hey all,

I'm running mailman-2.1 on a redhat 7.3 box with postfix-1.1.7-2,
courier-imap-1.6.2-1.7.3, squirrelmail-1.2.10, php-4.1.2-7.3.6, and
python2-2.2.2-3.7.3

When I send a message to the mailman list from SM, the test of the message
is in an attachment, not in the text area of the message.

When I send a message to the list from pine-4.44-7.73.0, the test of the
message shows in the text area of the message.

This is a brand new mailman deployment with thousands of potential users
and an invite to join the list already sent to a huge announce list, so
getting this fixed is critical. I'm curious about the server-side
configuration for this list and what the problem could be.

Any information needed to debug will be sent on request.

Thanks

Kindest Regards,
Keith Mastin