[Mailman-Users] admindb cgi functions don't work.

Chris Johnson johnson at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Mon Dec 22 19:12:24 CET 2003

On 22 Dec 2003, Jon Carnes wrote:

> On Mon, 2003-12-22 at 12:25, Chris Johnson wrote:
> >      Jon,
> >
> >      Are you familiar with the code at all in admindb?  I'm tracing
> > back up from line 150.  Again, I don't really know python, but if I'm
> > reading this right, the line where it's supposed to grab the
> > QUERY_STRING from the HTTP environment is completely empty.
> >
> >      Wierd!
> >
> I'm not an expert, just a plain ordinary Python hacker, but it looks
> like all your data is being dumped (like in a redirect when all the
> posted data is dumped).
>
> What do your Apache logs show when you do a transaction?

     Hm, .... odd.  Do you know where admindb gets the information to
produce the FORM ACTION= line?

Chris Johnson               |Internet: johnson at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Systems Administrator       |Web:      http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/~johnson
NMR Center                  |Voice:    617.726.0949
Mass. General Hospital      |FAX:      617.726.7422
149 (2301) 13th Street      |Life n, something from which nobody escapes
Charlestown, MA., 02129 USA |alive.  Me