[Mailman-Users] I have an odd problem

SysAdmin help at quality.org
Fri Dec 12 20:37:40 CET 2003

Mailman v2.1.2

Mailman is not sending out messages. Every other part of it seems to
be working fine. I can add/remove subscribers from all of the list using
the web interface, sendmail is running. I've tried stopping and restarting
the qrunners, rebooting the server, killing errant locks, everything I can
think of, but it just won't send messages to lists. I have a non-Mailman
workaround in place, but I'd rather get it working again.

Anyone had any similar incidents or can offer any polite suggestions on
what to look at next, please contact me.

Thanks!
Bill

    Bill Casti, CQA                                 Email: help at quality.org
     Text messaging: textmail at quality.org             Fax: 1 270 738 2842
      Cell: +1 571 283 1802                 Tollfree Cell: 1 888 388-1640
      Cell: +1 703 244 0497                 Tollfree Cell: 1 877 289 2645
                There's no limit to what can be accomplished
                 if it doesn't matter who gets the credit.