[Mailman-Users] Excessive or Fatal Bounces

Tim Erickson tim at politalk.com
Fri Dec 12 20:17:17 CET 2003

Since moving our St. Paul public policy listserve to Mailman about 3
weeks ago. I have six subscribers at a specific domain that have not
been able to receive our messages.

I talked to the tech people at that domain who have told me (I don't
understand any of these items, but they sound important):

   1) They can't see our messages
      hitting their mail relay

   2) That if this problem was with their
      SPAM filters, they would at least see
      the message hit their mail relay.

   3) They cannot resolve our domain
      mnforum.org

   4) A friend told me that he is able to
      resolve our domain.

This is part of the message that I keep getting: