[Mailman-Users] real_name attribute error

vicnoise . vicnoise at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 10 00:54:30 CET 2003

Hi,
yes I'm actually using Mailman 2.1.2 hosted on a
 site run by cPanel. The thing that makes wonder is
that I have 2 different account on 2 different servers
(different providers) and only on one of them I get
the errors below since on the other one everything is
ok while configuring and running Mailman. I understand
what you say about the licence terms breach but how
can I get them fix this issue? Is it possible that
thay don't understand where the problem is even if I
contacted their helpdesk about this bug?

thanks
Vic

http://mail.python.org/mailman/options/mailman-users/vicnoise%40yahoo.com