[Mailman-Users] No subscribe confirmation messages sent

Godefroid Chapelle gotcha at bubblenet.be
Tue Dec 9 11:20:22 CET 2003

Hi all,

this is a question from a very newbie...

I have setup lists with MM 2.1.3 and Postfix on Debian.

Those lists are configured with the confirm and approve steps for
subscription in the Privacy options.

This has worked for a while and some people got subscribed through the
two steps.

Now, users applying for subscription do not get any confirmation message
anymore.

logs/subscribe shows their subscription request.

while logs/smtp does not show the corresponding log info that a message
is sent.

I have no idea where I should lokk to correct the setup.

Any hint would be appreciated.

Thanks

--
Godefroid Chapelle (aka __gotcha)                http://bubblenet.be