[Mailman-Users] Having Problems with Different Port

Seth Lake caver at verizon.net
Tue Dec 9 03:46:15 CET 2003

other non-80 port related issues...

made a group 'Test' locally (via 'www.on-rope.net:8080') and it shows up in
the external listinfo and the internal listinfo, but the other pre-existing
lists still don't show up locally.

externally if you go to a list info page (1 page in from the entry page) the
bottom link 'Overview of all on-rope.net mailing lists' still manages to
drop the port.

perhaps there should be a...
DEFAULT_URL_PORT = '80'
...variable.

i've put alot of time getting postfix / mailman up and running, it'll be a
shame to have to scrap it all for qmail / ezmlm.