[Mailman-Users] please help

Shane Messer smesser at extremebeverage.com
Fri Dec 5 05:18:41 CET 2003

Man,

I really hate to send a stupid email like this, but I have searched for the
past hour trying to figure out a very simple problem, with no luck.

I use a web company for hosting and I have no root access.  I am provided
use of the mailman script, v2.13.

The problem is that I am trying to figure out a way to do a mass removal of
all the users on a list without having to go through each letter and check
them off, letter by letter.  Here is what I have tried.

1.	I tried to do a * in the mass removal.  Doesn't work.
2.	I tried to come up with a way to get an entire list on the screen at
once, so I could do a mass removal with that list.  No luck.

Again, I only have access to the web interface and not the command line, so
can you tell me a way to simply wipe all the users in the list quickly?  Or
simply list them and then I can drop the list into the mass removal box?

I work for a vodka company (www.extremebeverage.com), so I will be happy to
send lots of free samples to someone who can answer my question! :-)

Thanks,

Shane