[Mailman-Users] Mailman wont send mail

Thomas Hochstein ml at ancalagon.inka.de
Tue Dec 2 07:43:29 CET 2003

C.Zimmermann at virtuelle-apotheke.de ("Zimmermann Christian"):

> But after that nothing happens anymore. Mailman doesent answer :-(.

Mailman queues all mail before the queue runner process (running
continuosly in the background in Mailman 2.1, started from cron in
Mailman 2.0) starts delivery.

What version of Mailman do you have? If 2.1: did you start the queue
runner process? If 2.0: did you copy the relevant entries to the
crontab of your mailman-user (presumably - I'm running 2.1 myself).

> Sorry for my english, I´m german sorry for that to ;)

You're not the only one around here. :)

-thh
--
Thomas Hochstein   |   thh at mail.th-h.de   |   http://www.th-h.de/
        One ping to rule them all / one ping to find them /