[Mailman-Users] Mailman and Postfix install

Jason Williams jwilliams at courtesymortgage.com
Fri Aug 29 22:18:20 CEST 2003

Hello everyone...

Well, I took the advice of some people on this list and im ditching the RH
rpm that I used and im going to compile mailman from source...better anyway..

I just have two questions I need clarified:

--with-mail-gid=<group-or-groups>
 From reading this, I should set the group the group I specified for
postfix correct? In that case, the group I created was postfix...so just
postfix?

--with-cgi-gid=<group-or-groups>
Simple enough...using apache, apache is the winner..

Last part: Do I need to recompile postfix at all to get mailman and postfix
to work together? Or is there another option to get these two compiled?

Thanks for your help...

Jason