[Mailman-Users] How to modify admin_member_chunksize

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Aug 26 20:40:14 CEST 2003

Hi guys,

How can the admin_member_chunksize variable be changed? I happened
across DEFAULT_ADMIN_MEMBER_CHUNKSIZE in the Defaults.py file, so I
added it to mm_cfg.py so new lists have a higher number before
membership lists get sorted alphabetically.

How do I change this value for existing lists? I can't find the option
in the GUI to do this and doing a config dump with config_list -o -
listname doesn't even show that variable.

--
Gerard Beekmans
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org