[Mailman-Users] collecting statistics

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Tue Aug 26 19:57:27 CEST 2003

On Tue, 2003-08-26 at 13:24, Justin Rush wrote:
> Is there some way to find out how many people signed up from say June to
> August for a list?  I have been searching freshmeat and google for some
> mailman analyzer but I have yet to find one.

You'll find some scripts for this in the archives.  A lot of folks have
contributed them (including myself). You can also find some of them up
on sourceforge.

The scripts simply grep through the Mailman logs. The logs record all
sorts of useful information, like new subscribes, folks who leave the
list (either voluntarily or via too many bounces), successful posts to
the lists, etc.

Good Luck - Jon Carnes