[Mailman-Users] Setting to receive both individual posts and digests?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Aug 25 17:23:04 CEST 2003

Hi again,

Is there a way to set a user to receive the individual posts as well as
the digests? As the list admin I'd liek to receive digests so I can make
sure they are sent out properly, how many a day and so forth. Right now
when I select the digest option for my email address I cease to receive
the messages as they are posted. I get around this by using a different
email address to receive digests on, but I rather just use the one email
address. Less to remember when upgrading.

--
Gerard Beekmans
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org