[Mailman-Users] Evolution, GPG, and mailman 2.1.2 - blank message bodies

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sat Aug 16 08:00:05 CEST 2003

Jeremy there are a bunch of ways that we can handle this, but knowing
"certain" people I'm sure the only acceptable solution is for us to
modify the archived emails in the mbox, so that the past archives show
up properly.  Of course that would not deal with the on-going emails....

The settings to modify Pipermail behavior are all in
~mailman/Mailman/mm_cfg.py (look in Defaults.py for examples of items to
change/set)

There are a lot of options we can change there and then play with
re-archiving.  I've got a few test beds of 2.1 running on my home
network so it's easy for me to do. Let me know if you want me to look at
it.

The best answer for Trilug is for someone to setup Mhonarc on the
Mailman server and use that instead of Pipermail.  I would volunteer to
do that, but everytime I touch the servers Tanner and I come to blows,
and I've had enough of him to last me the rest of my life.

Jon