[Mailman-Users] List Admin sent to wrong domain--cancel?

John Locke mail at freelock.com
Sat Aug 9 22:11:55 CEST 2003

Hello,

I set up a new list yesterday on a MM 2.1 server with Postfix 2.0.6.
I've been running several lists on this machine, without problems, for
months.

The problem is, I mis-typed the domain name for the list administrator.
Today, I noticed in the Postfix logs that this message had been bounced
with a 450 temporary failure, domain not found.

I removed the list with rmlist, and then set it up again, using newlist
with the correct admin email address.

The problem is, the message continues to bounce (in the logs) every hour
on the hour, and I can't seem to find it anywhere.

I checked in the qfiles/ directories, couldn't find it there. I tried
stopping and starting mailmanctl. I checked all of the Postfix queues,
and it's nowhere to be found. Where do I find this message, and how do I
get rid of it?

Thanks
John Locke