[Mailman-Users] mailman for fan club

John DeCarlo jdecarlo at mitre.org
Fri Aug 8 16:51:11 CEST 2003

Amy,

I seem to have forgotten what the menu options are in 2.0.X.

First you have to concentrate on making every subscriber set to
"moderated" - I know there is a flag for this in 2.0.X, but I forget
what it is called.

This is the most important part.

You can then make yourself able to post in various ways - subscribe and
turn off the moderation flag, or add yourself to the list of people who
can post unmoderated (I seem to remember this was also in 2.0.X).

The rest is to make it nicer and cleaner - but it probably depends on
what your hosting company will do for you.  My guess is you can't edit
system files.

Anyone else out there who has maybe an archive copy of the old FAQ
answer for 2.0.X?

--

John DeCarlo, My Views Are My Own