[Mailman-Users] Simple question about "Protected groups"

Laureijs, Quinten QL162500 at exchange.Netherlands.NCR.COM
Thu Aug 7 13:18:01 CEST 2003

Hi all,

One of our customer's requirements is that the application is able to
contain protected groups: groups (or lists) that contain users'
mailaddresses from which they cannot unsubscribe.

I have gone through the admin pages on a test-machine and the online FAQ's
but so far I haven't seen anything that could comply to my customer's
requirement.

Did I miss something or is it just not possible?

Thanks in advance,

Quinten

---
Unix Administrator