[Mailman-Users] Mailman 2.1.1 on Ensim

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Mon Apr 28 06:01:58 CEST 2003

Hi Paul,

I've installed on an Ensim Web appliance and if you install it using a
user/group that is specific to the chroot like: "mailman-1" then you can
have it be specific to just that chroot (and have multiple installs, one
for each chrooted area).

One other note: it is truely a bitch to install it on an Ensim.  It took
me in excess of 16 hours to get it right.

Jon Carnes