[Mailman-Users] Mailman 2.1.1 on Ensim

Paul H Byerly paul at thcwd.com
Mon Apr 28 05:21:40 CEST 2003

Hello all,

      I have not been reading this list of late, so someone else may have
done this (I was off list discussing it with a chap from England).  I have
succeeded in installing mailman on Ensim web appliance.  It is installed
OUTSIDE of the chrooted environment, in the main director of the
server.  This means the server name is used for @dom.ain .  It is not a
perfect solution if you want to make mailman available to multiple separate
users, but it does work.

      I will be writing it up for others, but would like to have someone
replicate it first to make sure my cleaned up record of my trials and
tribulation is accurate.  Anyone interested may contact me directly - I
will clean it up and send my install out on Tuesday to those interested.

<>< Paul
those who don't.