[Mailman-Users] Mac OSX version?

Peter Tattersall ptatters at zerobyzero.ca
Thu Apr 24 18:34:33 CEST 2003

You don't need a specific version to run under Mac OS X. It runs
'straight out of the box' and is the software Apple uses for a number
of its lists, presumably from X Server. I run several lists with
Mailman and qmail (since I don't care for sendmail) under MacOS X
(currently 10.2.4). It can also be run with sendmail, but the most
common configuration is probably Mailman and postfix. While
installation is straightforward if you are comfortable working with
Unix, if you're a total newbie you should get some help from a more
experienced person who can hold your hand through the process.