[Mailman-Users] Bug in Mailman version 2.1

Mike Gideon mike at miis.edu
Fri Apr 18 19:35:22 CEST 2003

My brain is hurting today, I am obviously working backwards today.
I read the INSTALL file you just recommended to someone else this morning.
I installed the TARBALL to different machine because redhat did not give
me any docs, anyway
bin/check_perms give me

[root at listserv mailman]# bin/check_perms
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "bin/check_perms", line 51, in ?
    MAILMAN_GID = grp.getgrnam(MAILMAN_GROUP)[2]
KeyError: getgrnam(): name not found

I guess I should just make a new thread on that.  I can't find anything
from google on it.