[Mailman-Users] HTML scrubbing revisited

Doug Roberts droberts at statalabs.com
Thu Apr 17 20:49:01 CEST 2003

Hi all,

I'm also having the problem where HTML mail is scrubbed when it it wrapped up in the archives. I think this has been reported before, but the only answer was to use MHonArc rather than the built in archiver for Mailman. I was hoping that there was another answer since me not smart.

A search of the archives proves that there probably isn't and I'm now pouring over the MHonArc FAQ entries. A quick question - if I implement MHonArc, will the archives it creates fix the broken emails in my current archives?

Doug Roberts
droberts at statalabs.com