[Mailman-Users] Website virtual hosting

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Thu Apr 10 00:51:09 CEST 2003

That feature is under consideration.  If you want to program it in and
donate the code, it will be included in the next rev (or at least the
3.x versions).

Thinking about it... it seems an easy hack to bring-up - a cgi that is
separate from mailman and uses a small MySQL database.  There are
login's set for various domain admins (one login per domain).  Once the
admin logs in, you pull their domain information from MySQL and
auto-fill-in their data.  Once they add their listname and passwords you
can either create the lists using Mailman's command line tools, or
simply link with the current CGI - fill-in it's form and auto-submit...

Have fun!  Jon Carnes