[Mailman-Users] problem with checkdbs

JvdW r2d2 at yebo.co.za
Wed Apr 9 17:06:08 CEST 2003

I found that in some of the lists that I host, people were able to add an
e-mail address twice, and also have illegal characters in the email
addresses. ie: joe`something at domain.com. Hope there will be a fix for this in
the next release.

BTW, the hex-editor helped to remove the addresses with the illegal
characters. Thanks for the tip.

Regards
JvdW