[Mailman-Users] MY PROBLEM WITH THE WEB PAGES NOT WORKING IS FIXED

Danny moss djmhbtgw at southcom.com.au
Mon Apr 7 15:27:43 CEST 2003

 Hi All ,

    I have fixed my web page problem  thank to the help from

Michael.  and others

 All I had to do was copy and rename the http-mailman.conf    from the
/etc/httpd/conf/http-mailman.conf
to   /etc/httpd/conf.d/mailman.conf
                                             ^^^   remove the http-

and away it went it is all going well at the moment thank again to all
the people that have given me  help
thank you for you time
cheers Danny Moss

Setup here is Redhat 8.0  Sendmail from setup disk of redhat 8.0 and
 mailman 2.0.13-3 rpm package from redhat site