[Mailman-Users] web pages

Michael Mansour mic at npgx.com.au
Tue Apr 8 02:10:03 CEST 2003

No, just copied the (redhat-supplied?) httpd-mail.conf file to
/etc/httpd/conf.d (but renaming it to mailman.conf).

After restarting apache, all works from there.

After reading the README file in the conf.d directory, apache says it reads
this directory on start, thus avoiding the modifications to httpd.conf

Michael.