[Mailman-Users] Injecting Single Messages

Larry Hansford lhansfor at lch-assoc.com
Sun Apr 6 19:35:35 CEST 2003

There seems to be a problem with the Mailman method of delivering
messages.  I'm running Mailman 2.1.1 with Postfix 2.0.7.

Mailman messages are being sent as individual messages, rather than a
message with multiple addresses.  For example, if there are 10 list members
on the same ISP, Mailman delivers 10 different messages to that ISP rather
than sending 1 message with 10 delivery addresses.

Is there a configuration setting in Mailman that will change this
behavior?  It seems that the older versions of Mailman did deliver single
messages with multiple addresses, but I don't have any servers left running
older versions.

Thanks!

Larry