[Mailman-Users] New Mailman list administrator

Melissa Oringer tigote at attbi.com
Fri Apr 4 20:58:52 CEST 2003

Hello,

My webhost has recently transitioned my majordomo lists to Mailman version
2.0.13.  I have customized the four pages available to me from the
administrative interface to match our website.  I would really like to
customize the archive pages as well.

Also, there are numerous other pages that I'd like to customize to match
the UI of the hosting website.  The list of subscribers, the results page
for viewing other subscriptions, to name two off the top of my head...

Does anyone know how I can go about doing that without affecting the other
domains using Mailman?

Cheers!
-M