[Mailman-Users] List issues

jsmith jsmith at smittybuilt.com
Fri Apr 4 17:51:18 CEST 2003

Hello,

I have Mailman and Sendmail running on a freebsd 4.7 machine.  For the
most part I have it setup the way I would like it to work.  I am having
a few issues with it not putting in the basic non-digest header and
foot.  They are there in the options but not when the post is received.
Is this a common problem or a common fix?

I also would like 1 of the lists to not allow anyone to send to it but a
very few users.  Although on the email it sends on subscribing to the
list it still has the option for them to send to the list,  Can I just
remove that from the template file or will that take it out of all the
lists?

Any help is appreciated.

Joe