[Mailman-Users] Problem getting mailman to work

Zoheb Sait zoheb at mail.abainternational.org
Mon Sep 30 18:00:40 CEST 2002

Hello,

I installed mailman on my server, with the all the right flags and stuff,
however mailman is not sending out any emails, no confirmation emails and
not sending mail to any subscribed users.
For e.g if I manually subscribe and send a message to the list, the
message appears in the archives but none of the subscribed users recieve
it. There is no error in the log files, and the log files also do not show
any activity by mailman except for the mail from the subscribed
user being sent to the wrapper (|/home/mailman../wrapper).

I am not sure what the problem is, please help!

Thanks in advance,

zoheb