[Mailman-Users] MailMan Beta with CPanel

Rajib A. Momen Elrond at BostonComputing.net
Mon Sep 30 11:30:49 CEST 2002

Hey fellas,

Little question. The program CPanel, which is a web host manager comes
bundled with the 2.0.13 version of MailMan. I was curious how I might
upgrade my MailMan version to the new beta. There are some features in
the beta that I very much need, and if it is simple enough to do, I
would like to do it. Does anyone else run CPanel and know how to
implement the beta version? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in
advance!

Best regards,
Rajib Momen

President