[Mailman-Users] What happened to my administration login?

Tom Whiting wolf at wolfstream.net
Sun Sep 29 17:21:50 CEST 2002

Hello, julie

This error tells you exactly how configure mailman to work correctly.
Apparently you've changed something in the server, and now mailman doesn't
like the setup.

In this case, it looks liek your apache gid got lost in the shuffle somehow.
Have you tried restarting http? Have you installed any software into your
system that would change users/groups?

Most importantly, have you used mailman since it was installed, and verified
that it was actually working, and if you did, how long ago did it quit?