[Mailman-Users] Request from one of my List Owners

Larry Rosenman ler at lerctr.org
Tue Sep 24 15:41:27 CEST 2002

One of my listowners asked the following:

does this list software have the capability of sending an email to the
list when a new members comes aboard? I think that might help some of
these folks know who is and isn't associated without having to go to the
website, etc.

This list is a private list, and not advertised and is a close knit
bunch, but people would like to know whose on the list.

If there is a way for me to hook this, that would be fine.

I'm running 2.1b3.

Thanks...
Phone: +1 972-414-9812                 E-Mail: ler at lerctr.org