[Mailman-Users] General Posting Filters (Privacy?)

mailman at tux.org mailman at tux.org
Mon Sep 23 18:32:45 CEST 2002

Hi Daniel -

You don't actually get around to stating what the problem is; what
exactly does not work?  Also, what -portion- of the thing that does
not work -dose- work; i.e., if the problem is "Posts are not going
out to the list", where does the posted e-mail stop?  Is it utterly
rejected?  Is it posted but being held for approval?  What do your
MTA and Mailman logs show about how far the message made it?  With
some more detail (and an actual problem statement :-) someone on the
list may be able to help.

- Andrew