[Mailman-Users] Does mailman support a MySQL backend?

Angel Gabriel badmangabriel at lycos.co.uk
Fri Sep 20 18:18:25 CEST 2002

Version 2.1? Okay, what I'm going to do is have a look around the net for
more info on this. Having a MySQL backend should ease a few performance
issues. Also I got a mail from someone saying that sending out about 100k
mails with a few bad ones would bring my server to it's knees... hmm... that
is SO not good! But it has one function, yep you guessed it, it's my mail
server, and that's all it does. It runs a samba client, but that's just so
that my windows boxes can see it. What would be a better MTA to use? Any
recommendations?